Cheese and Monkeys

Everyone loves cheese and/or monkeys. There is no one who hates both cheese and monkeys. This is the eternal truth.

10.11.2006

Cheese and motherfucking monkeys?!?!?

well then, I've heard about this thing called a "web log", and I'm thinking about maybe having one of my own. Oh, wait...

Sweet Christ Almighty, I have not touched this thing for a good two years. It's awful nice of the blogspot people to actually have kept this on here and not threatened to delete my personal waste of their resources and money (*cough*cough*snapfish*cough*).

Anyhoo, not much new going on here, except:
•I got married.
•I moved to Ann Freaking Arbor, home of rabid football fans and the worst drivers in the nation. Oh yes, and the #2 top unemployment rate in the nation, which brings me to the next item...
•I am frantically looking for a job. I was always under the impression that I would be able to "get a job" since I have a college degree, and even some real world experience. Sigh. It has been 6 weeks, but still. [Though, to be honest, I did get hooked up with a temp gig that started today]
•The mister dislocated his knee (again), I have some sort of fucked-up pinched/compressed nerve that makes my butt go numb, and the cat has an upper respiratory infection.

That's about it. More later. Must go eat chili and watch Lost...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home