Cheese and Monkeys

Everyone loves cheese and/or monkeys. There is no one who hates both cheese and monkeys. This is the eternal truth.

11.17.2006

It's just getting darker and colder every damn day







I hate blogger and its stupid word processing non-abilities. (The pictures above look like a nightmare because it's so fucking hard to get the "layout" function to work. Sorry.) And I hate late fall, it's dark all the time, even during the day. Bah. At least the holidays are coming up, so I have a reasonable excuse to drink heavily.

I've been sewing a lot lately. This week I made new pillow covers, took apart and re-sewed some Ikea pillow covers, made a sewing machine cover (I like to cover things up, apparently), made a freaking bag (very exciting, though it's a little dumb looking), and made a little thread and scrap bag to put by the sewing machine (no pics right now of that one). It's all a run-up to me hemming these huge pieces of fabric to make cloth closet doors of sorts for our friends. It's sure to be a nightmare, as my "sewing in a straight line" abilites are somewhat questionable...















Here's a picture of our messy, messy apartment. I recovered the ugly black couch cushions,
they are now more pleasant greenish and blue colors. We have to actually "clean" this
weekend because my sister is coming into town. So, between getting drunk and high,
we'll be swiffering also...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home