Cheese and Monkeys

Everyone loves cheese and/or monkeys. There is no one who hates both cheese and monkeys. This is the eternal truth.

3.10.2007

me=sewing fucking zombie

I haven't been on here for a bit - because I've been waaay too busy. Ha. No, really, I went to Chicago and drank heavily for 48 hours straight, came back here and got sick, had my birthday and had my mom visit (not necessarily in that order), and now we're getting ready for another visit, this time from the Mister's mom and sister. It should be fun, lots more eating out, and we all know what a fantastic place Ann Arbor is to eat out in.
Anyhoooo, some sewing things that I finished last week:


We have a new couch, oh yeah! Here are the numerous stages, from horrific to actually-pretty-cute!, in two parts...

1. The couch with a cover and recovered pillows (covers made from extra curtain material and an old cloth shower curtain my mom didnt' want anymore.) Soooo boring:


2. New and improved! I got the farbric for Christmas - it's from Ikea and sooo freaking cute I can't stand it!

And here are some funny animals I made for various nieces and nephew and friends:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home