Cheese and Monkeys

Everyone loves cheese and/or monkeys. There is no one who hates both cheese and monkeys. This is the eternal truth.

1.22.2007

Yo assholes, stay out of my uterus


Blog for Choice Day - January 22, 2007


Today is the 34th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, and in the spirit of man-hating feminists everywhere, I am posting on this blog to voice my support of the pro-choice movement.

So yeah, yay women having control of their bodies and boo losers who think they shouldn't. (sorry for the lame "why I'm pro-choice" sentence, but frankly, if you aren't pro-choice, then ack, I just don't have the patience to slooowly explain to you why women are peoples too and should actually be allowed to make choices over their own fucking bodies, instead of being purely baby-making machines for the menfolk/patriarchy.)

I've been reading "Pregnancy and Power", an overview of reproductive politics in the U.S. It's really good, though insanely depressing (White Americans were trying to populate the country with as many white babies as possible? No shit!). I am also a regular reader of "I Blame the Patriarchy", the blame-iest website on all of the internets. Read it! And death to the patriarchy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home