Cheese and Monkeys

Everyone loves cheese and/or monkeys. There is no one who hates both cheese and monkeys. This is the eternal truth.

3.23.2007

There's no place like a circus

now that's a fucking cute kitty right there

Ooog. My little sister's in town, so we decided to celebrate my birthday for a fourth time (this is why I love my birthday - if you milk it right, you can have people going out with you for a full month in celebration), and decided to do it at Circus, a lovely bar with a lethal combination of 55-cent cans of PBR and karaoke. Let's just say it started with a little Captain and Tenille and ended with a little Bonnie Tyler. And then for some reason [Ed: Reason actually being someone bought me some damn whiskey], we went to the EightBall, diviest bar ever, and then the Fleetwood, dineriesty diner ever, and waited two fucking hours to eat crappy greasy food - at this point I was so wasted I had no idea it had been a two hour wait until the Mister told me this morning. Oy.

Anyhoo, I'm somehow still alive. I have to stop this drinking nonsense. You'd think I was freaking 19 or some shit. Though, one good thing that happened last night is that I learned how to do the Sleepy Kitten dance. aaaaw. Also, when I hopped onto the internets this morning [Ed: this afternoon], I found at the blog of Hilarity Ann Arbor is Overrated the beginnings of a blog war with someone who yammers on about finding herself a man and goes to church. So totally awesome, my hangover is now cured...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home