Everything's coming up Coco
me and the mister after sushi, and with beers.
I was visiting various and sundry relatives, hence the lack of "posting". Also, I haven't put any interesting photos from my camera up, so that's another reason right there.
Some nice things I was really happy about yesterday:
• My mom finished making a scarf for me and it's my favorite color combo ever (see previous post)!
• I have a job! Granted, it's for a summer camp and will only last for about 4 months total, but hey, it's fucking Michigan, so I should be happy I'm employed at least somewhat (I am).
• Nina the cat started eating canned food! She went to the vet on Thursday so I could talk to someone about making cat food for her, and it was discovered she's up to 16 POUNDS. What the hell? Am I a failure as a cat mom if my cat is insanely obese?
Anyhoo, she's getting hippie canned food instead, and was way not interested when I first put it in her bowl - I think it was more of a not-knowing-what-it-is thing as opposed to a not-liking-it thing, because frankly, she's fat because she loves food. I got her to finally eat it by dipping some kitty treats she does like into it and having her eat them. Augh, I really am a person who dips kitty treats in cat food to get her cat to eat it. Sigh
• We had chicken Parmesan for dinner last night. It was sooo good and we hadn't had it for awhile. We also had some Trader Joe's whole wheat spaghetti with it, which was tastier than the usual whole wheat pasta.
• The Mister brought home flowers that were really awesome, even though they were purple. Aaaand when I went to take a picture of them, I realized they were right in front of my fun purple poster.